Rockford Estate Administration Lawyer
I am attorney Brian K. Larkin. When my Illinois clients need resolution of their divorce, family law or estate planning matters, I provide efficient, common-sense legal representation to get them results quickly.
A Winnebago County Probate Lawyer Offering Practical Legal Advice
I provide a full range of legal services in a number of areas of law:
- Divorce & family law: I help my clients reach a fair divorce settlement whenever possible. When negotiations are at an impasse, I am ready to go to court and fight for the best possible outcome for my clients. When married and unmarried couples decide to end a relationship, they face important decisions about dividing property, establishing child custody and setting up support payments. I determine what their rights are and get them what they deserve.
- Estate planning: Planning for the future entails more than drafting a will. I advise my clients to consider trusts and powers of attorney so that their wishes will be carried out in life as well as following death. Their families will benefit from this essential planning.
- Probate administration: Probate does not always have to be an expensive, drawn-out affair. I work through the probate process to settle intestate estates quickly and at minimal cost.
- Bankruptcy: For my clients who are struggling with unmanageable debt, I provide assistance with filing for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Business organization (incorporation and limited liability companies)
- Landlord/tenant disputes
- Personal injury claims, including wrongful death
- Real Estate
Get Answers To Your Legal Questions
Schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced attorney. Contact me, Rockford estate administration lawyer Brian K. Larkin, by email or call 815-964-4601.